Saturday 12 March 2011

12/03/2010

I was thinking about what I woul tell a younger me if I had the chance to...and this is what I came up with...
Don't move to the U.K, if possible stay with my german grandma and sister and continue life over in germany...if I had to move to the U.K it would be to not lie..or steal..and the minute my step-dad were to hit me tell an adult or call the police..threaten him with that, tell him if he ever lays another finger on you or mum that you will call the police and that will get him in trouble with his superiors in the army..don't move...finish 6th form at secondary school, tell mum that you would rather stay here than have to start everything over again..ask for help with science and maths..if it be a tutor than do so..be happy in your own skin..don't let anyone tell you that you're not worth it..don't chase after boys..let them do the chasing..don't be a bully or let anyone bully you..keep things simple..don't crave material possessions, learn to save your money..and spend it on something that you really want in the end..learn to drive at 17 and stick at it..it will be hard and expensive but worth it in the end..go to Uni at 18, don't work and make a mess of things..and more importantly don't be afraid to fall in love and trust someone..it will be worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment