Thursday 10 March 2011

Today - 10/03/2011

I woke up today exhausted...and as much as I prefer to be busy and then be able to sleep great on a night..I just wanted to pack it all in and stay in bed..but I didn't!
Instead I got up and went to college, I had to start a new maths course with a whole new group of people who already knew each other, and the first thing I did was judge everyone by just looking at them...I knew who I wouldn't talk to..who was going to be a pain in the arse. I didn't enjoy the class in itself and for some reason my nerves took over me and I continued to slag off all the tutors at college! I just wanted to feel part of the class already, instead of having to start over again...
College finished..and because I have no money I used an old bus ticket that I had messed the date up by wetting it and managed to get on the bus and get into town..where I continued to go to the shops and use a voucher a friend had given me for my birthday...i couldn't afford it all, so I swapped one of the tags with another item so that it would be cheaper..I don't know if that would be classed as stealing..I'm still paying for it just not as much as they want me to..
I'm home now, and I have a 1500 essay that needs to be in by 9pm and I just can't b arse...I have had a coffee and something to eat, but I still can't muster up the energy to get on with it..and it's already late..
Life is so complicated lately, and starting to fuck me off...so that's what I am going to use this blog for..whether you like it or not..I'm just going to put it all on here..and let it be!
Talk soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment